The University of Alabama offers some of the most generous scholarship opportunities in the country for qualifying students. Complete the steps below to maximize your scholarship and aid opportunities.
As a first-time freshman applicant, you must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Application for admission
- Official high school transcript
- Optional submission of official ACT or SAT test score*
What type of first-time freshman are you? Learn more about your opportunities and deadlines.
- In-State Freshman Scholarships
- Out-of-State Freshman Scholarships
- International Student Scholarships
*The University of Alabama will not require standardized ACT or SAT scores from students applying through the Fall 2024 Semester. For more information, see UA’s Freshman Requirements page.