There are billions of dollars in external scholarships available to students with different qualifications, abilities and interests. These external scholarships may be provided by private donors, foundations, businesses and many other sources outside of The University of Alabama. Here are a few helpful tips for finding scholarships that are right for you:
- Check into scholarship opportunities that may be offered by your parent or guardian’s employers or civic clubs. Corporations may offer scholarships to children of their employees. Elks Club, Lions Club and The Girl and Boy Scouts of America are among the many organizations that offer scholarships.
- Consider searching for scholarships offered by professional or social organizations associated with your future career field.
- Visit one of the free scholarship search and matching websites listed below:
- Alabama College Counts Scholarship
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search
- College Board
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Scholarships for Students with Health Conditions
- Cancer for College
- The Craig H. Neilsen Foundation Neilsen Scholarship Program
- Questions about this program should be directed to Brent Hardin at email@example.com
External scholarships are processed by Student Accounts Services. Contact information and where to direct payment included below:
Student Account Services
105 Student Services Building
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487